Thursday, September 16, 2010

Four Weeks

I did not do monthly updates routinely with Nathan, but I am going to try my hardest to do so with Wade :)

Four short weeks ago our family expanded to include this precious little guy!


We are still in that newborn phase, not much going on besides eating, sleeping, and diaper changing.  We are anxiously awaiting the first smile. He was 9 lb 7 oz last Friday at the clinic, so I suspect we are about 10 lbs now.  He continues to be a happy, contented baby - we are so blessed!

He wakes up about 2-3 times a night still, but goes right back down - usually snuggled in between Trace and I...

  

Nathan is such a good big brother,  he says, "Kiss?!?" and smooches him sweetly on the head multiple times daily. 

Stay tuned for some hilarious brother pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity