Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wade's First Birthday

The theme for Wade's party was simply blue and green.  I found an adorable invitation on Etsy several months ago which she fit to the color scheme and it went from there...More to come on food and pictures of the birthday boy!


Highchair ribbon decor.

Birthday boy with one BIG balloon.

I made his birthday bib, not the best shot of it, but the best one I took.

My food table, this is after most folks made their way through the line, so the pom-pom trim was off-kilter.

Amy, Holly, and sweet baby Addison.

He looks so dejected in this photo, he was the one opening presents, and the one who has played with them the most!

Tissue poms.

Yarn ball decor

My bunting!!  I hope to use this in the boys' room somewhere.

Favors, I forgot to take one before the guests left.


Bathroom flowers - I love the chartreuse.

Food signs.


1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

You did an amazing job! I love the favors and the favor tags. Really, I could just list everything, because it all turned out so good. I wish we could have been there to see it all in person.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity