Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Eat This

I have become a huge fan of the Eat This, Not That! series. I was given the kids version and really liked it, then at Wal-Mart yesterday I purchased Cook This, Not That!...
I haven't tried any of the recipes yet, but read it every free minute I had at work today. This one gives recipes that are similar to restaurant favorites, but better for you. One thing the authors point out is that it is fine to use cheese, butter, salt - as long as it in moderation. I am a big fan of that line of thinking. Usually I try to make some shortcuts in a recipe, but these are ones I will likely follow closely. Also, the photos are great in this and all the food looks scrumptious! So look forward to some Tasty Tuesday recipes from my new favorite cookbook.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My student teacher had that book today and she read some of it to me. I have the kids version also but this one sounds like something I should get, too!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity