Monday, July 20, 2009

Oh, So Wicked


This weekend was the Wicked Girls Weekend. We had a wonderful time at the musical, it was so entertaining and I loved the songs. This was a last hoorah before Heather's wedding this weekend. So Amy, Beverly, Heather, Lindsey, and I had dinner at a delicious, quaint Italian resturaunt called Tucci's...Highly recommended, then it was off to the PAC. To top the evening off, Lindsey made adorable, yummy cupcakes for us and a CD of the songs from Wicked - I particularly love "Popular" and "Defying Gravity". I listened to them all the way home. I did not have my camera, but both Amy and Lindsey have some photos on their blogs.
Nathan came with me and my parents watched him. It was a also a good weekend because I was able to celebrate my bro's 32nd birthday and spend some time with my parents.

1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

I wish I would have gotten a picture of Nathan on Sunday. I loved him in that little outfit! I'm so glad you all got to come up.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity