Sunday, May 23, 2010

South Carolina, part one

We have been home for one week now, so it was high time I did a post...Here is Nathan getting ready, he loves this little cooler!

At a stop along the way, there were many between me and Nathan, we stopped every 2-3 hours.
We stopped at my Granny's house and Nathan got to meet his great Granny for the first time, he took right to her and they had fun the short time we were there.

At a rest stop in Georgia...We stopped for a picnic lunch with goodies my Granny packed up - NAthan had fun playing with sticks and stretching his legs.


The place we went is called Edisto Island, the drive was long, but beautiful. When you get near the island, there is a big bridge to take you over the start of the waterway then there are huge trees that basically cover the roadways, it is so neat. There is spanish moss hanging from the trees and it is just beautiful. I did not get a picture, but wish I had.
Here is the pool from our balcony, I spent a good deal of time here.

Inside the condo - three stories, which was neat. I got so tired of the stairs though! Nathan stayed with us every night and the king bed was all the way at the top.

The living room/kitchen area.

From the outside.

I LOVE this picture, the sky is so pretty and the ocean background. My guys are the cutest!



Stay tuned, more to come in a couple of days!

1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

That is a great picture of Nathan and Trace! I love the sunset.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity