Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Morning at the Park

Nathan and I headed to the park this morning for a walk and some playtime. The weather was beautiful and I snapped a few pictures of the little guy.

Swinging, not so sure about these...He is still a little too small because he kept sliding and pressing against the chain, I am not even sure if I had him in there properly.



At the bridge, he was eyeing the water like he was reading to play in the little stream...

At the slide, it was still wet with dew, so he did not slide down, but he sure let me know he wanted to.

Behind the slide is a little fort type thing, my little explorer was checking it out.




1 comment:

Sweet Simplicity said...

Look how perfectly coordinated he was with that play set. haha!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity