Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Adventures in Shopping

My nesting instinct has not really kicked in as far as house cleaning goes. I would say, however, that I have been putting that "get readiness"  into shopping lately...Baby Wade has gotten a few new items - a few clothing items, swaddling blankets, etc. We did decide to get a big swing for him, it has not arrived yet, but I am excited to see how it looks. This is the one we went with:

from


I am an accessory person, shoes and purses for me are a weakness.  I also love to get shoes for my boy(s).  I just ordered these for Nathan and cannot wait to get them in!

from


For me, I have gotten some new shirts and nursing essentials including two nursing covers.  I did not have one of these with Nathan, and decided I needed one (or two) for the new little guy.  Here are the two I went with:

from

from





And my favorite purchase, by far, are these little shirts...Wade has a couple of little brother onesies and I found one big bro shirt for Nathan on ebay, but I had trouble finding matching ones.  I cannot wait to put my boys in these for pictures!


3 comments:

Mendy said...

So excited for you all. Two kids is a lot of work but so much fun to see them play and interact. I love the shoes and the matching t-shirts! Precious! We have the pink version of that swing and Renna loved it, it was our lifesaver for getting her to sleep.

Heather Feather said...

All of your stuff is so cute. I like those shirts, but I really like those shoes you got Nathan. I am a sucker when it comes to kid's shoes also.

Sweet Simplicity said...

Those shoes are the best! I can't wait to see them on Nathan. The matching shirts are too cute.

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity