Sunday, September 7, 2008

Moonflower

I love to plant flowers, usually they do not survive due to neglect, as my husband will tell you. But this is one that has thrived despite my less than regular watering. My mother has always called it a moonflower, but it is similar to a plant called Angel's Trumpet. This is picture from earlier this summer when it was beautiful. It took a break during the heat of August, but has started blooming again now. It is super-hardy and is a prolific bloomer, although the blooms only last one day. If anyone is interested in seeds, please let me know and I will gladly collect and mail them.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to give them another try. The seeds I planted last time never came up. Maybe I planted them at the wrong time?!?!

 
Blog Design by Sweet Simplicity