- lemon brown sugar chicken - Sooooo good. I am making this tonight, hit for the whole family.
- broccoli salad - made for a church function, not much was left and what was I cleaned up while I was cleaning the kitchen later that night. I decreased the mayo and subbed plain Greek yogurt.
- 30 minute yeast rolls - made a bunch, 18 good sized rolls, but they were really good.
- crescent roll-ups - super easy work-night dinner!
- berry danish minis - these were a little time intense, but yummy.
What have you been making?